One of our clients needs an experienced digital copywriter or content designer to take an already popular platform for global businesses to the next level.
What you’ll do
You’ll create compelling content that encourages people to make connections and explore new international commercial opportunities.
Yes, you’ll need to be a strategic thinker – someone who can get the most out of senior business people and spot new opportunities to connect with our client’s international community.
But more than that, you revel in the writing and the doing, with a firm focus on ticking off the to-dos on your content plan. Because frankly, there’s a lot of writing to be done.
This isn’t just one channel or one type of content. You could be working on everything from social engagement to moderation, including blogs, email newsletters, videos, features and interviews. And it isn’t just about following a set course – we’ll ask you to plot the direction of our content, setting high standards all the way to deliver tangible results.
What you will bring
- A background in writing content across different digital channels
- Some experience of social engagement or moderation, preferably including LinkedIn
- A portfolio of B2B content that shows your ability to communicate complex ideas in a compelling way
- The ability to write exceptionally high quality content to tight deadlines, often working without any supervision
- Experience of tools such as Canva and Hootsuite – you don’t need to be an expert, but you do need to be keen to learn
- A resourceful approach to analytics, helping to get the most from everything you create
What’s in in for you?
The salary is £26-£34,000, and you’ll have 31 days’ holiday – plus usual four days over the Christmas and New Year period. There’s pension too (obviously), as well as the chance to shape a growing platform that is already making a difference. Although the role is based in Glasgow or Edinburgh, it’s fully remote for the moment.
How to apply
Send your CV – and three samples of work we need to see – to email@example.com
There’s a copy test if you make the cut, but you probably guessed that.